|"I don't like that."|
Luke (known as Shane in the pilot) is a singer, songwriter as well as an acoustic and electric guitarist. at Lost & Found Music Studios. He is the lead musician in the boys' band & the boyfriend of Leia.
Luke starts in Lost and Found when Leia asks Luke if he would perform a duet with her for the concert for the graduates. Luke agrees to singing this duet, only to discover that Mr. T takes it away because Leia could not write an original song. Luke brushes it off remembering the song he heard John writing for Michelle. He asks Mr. T in private if he could perform the song Broken by You instead as a solo. He devises a plan to get John on stage during the performance in attempt to get Michelle and John together. During the performance he gestures at John, but Leia misunderstands and welcomes herself onto the stage. Luke says that his plan failed completely and ends up telling Leia he didn't write the song at all. Afterwards, John and Luke are talking to each other when Michelle comes and John hides. Luke lies to Michelle, but Michelle comes back realizing John was there. Later we found out they told Michelle that John wrote the song for band mate Theo.
Luke is extremely passionate about music and the band, and that he is driven to be successful. Luke's only passion is music until he later realizes in season 2 that he has grown feelings for Leia. Luke is also extremely oblivious, seeing as he is completely unaware of Leia's obvious crush on him, as well as Maggie's crush on him.
Physical appearence Edit
Luke is a good looking young man, short in stature and of a slim build. He has light skin, brown eyes, and light brown hair that is in a swept left side part.
Leia has a blatant crush on Luke throughout season 1 (and season 2). During season 2, Luke starts to develop romantic feelings for Leia; resulting in Luke singing a song to Leia, after which they kiss and become an official couple.
- See also: John
John is Luke's best friend since they were kids. They knew each other before they joined Lost & Found as they were worried about one of them not making it in. They are very close and confide in each other. The two are happy to help each other when one is in need.
- See also: Maggie
Maggie and Luke appear to have a relatively close friendship with each other, to Leia's dismay. He allowed her to take a picture with him even though he has a policy against that.[Reference needed] Maggie has said that she and Luke click really well together and soon develops feelings for him. However, Luke has very romantic feelings towards Leia, as revealed on the last episode of Season 2, where they kiss, leaving her very upset.
- "Lost and Found"
- "See Through Me"
- "Play the Record"
- "Heart & Soul"
- "All About the Music"
- "Day After Day"
- "Dancing in the Rain"
- "Heart Shape"
- "Callin' Callin' Part 1"
- "Callin' Callin' Part 2"
- "Sweet Tarts"
- "Rhythem in my heartbeat"
- "Take Control"
- "Hit My Heart"
- "How Far We'Ve Come"
- "Last Shot"
- "Take You There"
- "Let It Go"
- "Faling For You"
- "You Could Have It All"
- "The Sound Of Change"
- Main article: Luke/Quotes
| "Okay, please show me."
To view the Luke gallery, click here.
- ↑ It is presumable that Lost & Found Music Studios is set in Toronto, where The Next Step is set. Luke has been seen driving before; and, in Toronto, to drive, one must be at least sixteen years old, meaning that 16 is the minimum age that Luke could be. In a synopsis of the show, it states that the Lost & Found Music Studios musicians are in high school, in which people are between 14 and 18 years old, meaning that this is the maximum age that Luke, a Lost & Found Music Studios member, could be.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 ask.fm/LostAndFoundMusicStudios. ASKfm (April 19, 2016). Retrieved on July 15, 2016.
- ↑ The Permanent Rain Press Interview with the Cast of Lost & Found Music Studios. Youtube (March 11, 2016). Retrieved on March 12, 2016.
- ↑ "Day After Day (episode)." Wikia. Retrieved on March 12, 2016.
- ↑ "All About the Music (episode)." Wikia. Retrieved on April 13, 2016.
- ↑ "Freebird." Wikia. Retrieved on April 13, 2016.