Alyssa was born in Calgary, Alberta, but moved to Vancouver, British Columbia, when she was four years old.
When Alyssa was a child, she used to listen to songs on the radio and learnt as many as she could and put on shows for her family. For a reward for Alyssa graduating from kindergarten, she asked for singing lessons and began those lessons when she was six years old.
Alyssa began writing songs from the age of twelve.
She has released 2 EPs. Her first self-titled EP Alyssa Baker was released on 8th March 2014 at the age of 16. This EP showcases her quirky, indie-pop, folk-rock style. It consists of 4 tracks tell the story of a relationship from start to end in a unique 'Alyssa' way. Her second EP Undone was released on 1st July 2016. It consists of 5 tracks and showcases Alyssa's evolution as a songwriter with a new, more mature sound. She describes this as “moody, dream-pop, with hints of electronica”.
- Alyssa mainly focuses on dreamy, indie-pop songs.
- Alyssa can dance. She can perform ballet, modern and jazz.
- Alyssa can speak French.
| "Okay, please show me."
To view the Alyssa Baker gallery, click here.
- ↑ Sarah Carmosino on Instagram. Instagram (October 17, 2015). Retrieved on February 1, 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Alyssa Baker - YouTube. YouTube (May 28, 2012). Retrieved on February 19, 2016.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 IMDb Resume for Alyssa Baker (II). IMDb. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- ↑ Behind the Scenes: Cast's Musical Beginnings // Lost & Found Music Studios. YouTube (April 27, 2016). Retrieved on May 23, 2016.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Alyssa Baker - Bio. Retrieved on January 27, 2016
- ↑ Alyssa Baker - Music Retrieved on 19th February 2017
- ↑ Christie Baker on Instagram. Instagram (May 10, 2016). Retrieved on May 23, 2016.
- ↑ Ashley Beschell on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beschellphotography/ (Retrieved on February 19th 2017)